skip to main | skip to sidebar

First three songs, no flash

Images from concerts and performances


Tom Jones
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Home

Attractions

  • Guy Picciotto, Fugazi
    Fugazi are releasing a recording of the show at the ANU Bar in 1997 , where this pic and the one of Ian were taken.
  • Mike Patton with Mr Bungle
  • Bikini Kill
  • The Avalanches
    The Avalanches at The Gypsy Bar on 6 March 1998
  • Prik Harness
  • Diamond RIP
  • (no title)
    Ian McKay, Fugazi
  • Barbarion at Leeton Hotel
  • Indigo Girls
  • Jim Rose Sideshow

Other outlets

  • Selectronica
    Disquiet Junto 0770 Reverb x Reverb - The assignment is to: "Use some reverb. Then use some more." I grabbed the guitars that I've been jamming with recently through Chase Bliss pedals drive...
  • Thoughts are like fishes///
    Seventeen syllables - *It's funny* I really dig the syllable constraint but it seems the idea overtook the form when Americans popularised haiku in the 20th Century.
  • Shot wildlife
    Yellow admiral (Vanessa itea) - It's been a bumper year for nettle in my yard, which is something I've been letting go to seed because I like it in food and drinks. Turns out the yel...
  • hghlght
    Kaleidoscope -